Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Guidance

Share it Please


There is One Supreme Intelligence which governs, guides and guards, tells me what to do, when to act and how to act.
pp. 290

The person who has a firm trust in the Supreme Being is powerful in his power, wise by his wisdom, happy by his happiness.
Joseph Addison

          When difficulties arise it is easy to forget what we believe.  For this reason, therefore, it is advisable to frequently read inspiring works of religious thought.  It is also advantageous to memorize such thoughts that do propel us forward to that place where we once again believe that the love of God is a voice within us that guides and inspires.

          Read today's quote often:  There is One Supreme Intelligence which governs, guides and guards, tells me what to do, when to act and how to act. until some inner voice in you accepts it and feels the truth of it.

There is that within me which governs my every action.  It is the Spirit of Life itself.  I am constantly aware of its action in me.    I give thanks for my life and all that is in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com